For acute and chronic musculo-skeletal injuries, injection therapy offers a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment of specific areas of the body. Similar to I.V. therapy, injections by-pass the digestive tract to deliver essential nutrients and substances which not only reduce inflammation and pain, but can heal, regenerate and restore tissue and function, often times completely eliminating symptoms.
Vitamin + Ozone injection – A non-surgical option to promote healing and tissue regeneration
Prolozone is a ligament reconstruction injection technique that is ideal for anyone who suffers from chronic pain and is searching for a drug-free and non-invasive option. While conventional treatment prioritize continuous pain management, prolozone therapy offers long-term relief by stimulating the body’s own healing response through the injection of ozone, vitamins and minerals. The ingredients work together to repair cell membranes, improve circulation, reduce inflammation and edema, stimulate growth factor production, provide nutrients that are critical for cellular energy, and increase oxygen utilization. The result is rejuvenated cellular healing, collagen and ligament regeneration, and reduced pain. Prolozone is effective in correcting all forms of musculoskeletal disorders and joint pain, such as chronic neck and back pain, rotator cuff injuries, degenerative and arthritic hips and knees, degenerated discs, shoulder and elbow pain, plantar fasciitis, TMJ, sciatica, tennis elbow, sinus infections, sport injuries and post surgical pain. Patients receiving Prolozone therapy report immediate improvement and often complete elimination of pain.
Platelet Rich Plasma
PRP injection – Concentrated growth factors from your blood to promote healing and regeneration
Another innovative, regenerative and highly therapeutic technique to repair and heal damaged tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints. This therapy uses your very own platelets, which are isolated and concentrated from your blood and administered back directly to the affected area. Platelets are cells in your blood that contains enzymes, nutrients and growth factors that, when concentrated and injected, enhance your natural healing process. Similar to Prolozone therapy, PRP injections are effective for all forms of musculoskeletal disorders and joint pain. Magellen TruPRP is one of the most researched Platelet Rich Plasma machines. It combines platelets, leukocyte rich plasma, and other growth factors for up to 12x the amount of platelets for the ultimate healing through injections.
Procaine injection restores neural function to heal physical and emotional blockages
Neural Therapy uses procaine, a local anesthetic, which is injected directly into skin, tissue and scars to restore neural function. When the body has experienced a physical or emotional trauma, whether it be caused by surgery, illness, disease or injury, the effected neurons are severed which causes a disconnect between cells, inhibiting the flow of electrical signals, nutrients and communication. This interference leads to blockages in the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS), which is responsible for controlling numerous bodily functions such as breathing, digestion and heart rate, and can result in symptoms such as inflammation, pain, limited mobility, migraines and headaches, fatigue, organ dysfunction and other chronic degenerative conditions. By re-establishing neural conductivity and opening the ANS flow, Neural Therapy can stabilize cell membranes, restore blood and lymphatic flow, decrease inflammation, and improve cellular and organ function. The result is released tension of physical and emotional trauma, decreased pain, increased mobility, movement and function.
Miniature stem-cells regenerate, rejuvenate and heal
Exosomes are small vesicles that bud off various cells and carry information in the form of genetic material and signaling proteins, communicating vital instructions to regulate other cells. As a therapy, stem cell derived exosomes are clinically proving far more effective than administration of direct stem cells, which has not been as promising as originally thought by the medical field. It is now known that these communication vesicles released from stem cells, rather than the cells themselves, provide the beneficial properties such as upregulation, regeneration and rejuvenation. In addition, since exosomes are significantly smaller than cells, they are able to circulate more readily into all areas of the body, even crossing the highly-selective blood brain barrier. Injected exosomes have a wide-range of benefits including anti-inflammatory, immune modulation, cellular healing and rejuvenation, and anti-aging.
- peptides: BPC-157, semaglutide, and others
- Camussi, Giovanni et al. (2010). Exosomes/microvesicles as a mechanism of cell-to-cell communication. Kidney International, 78(9), 838 – 848. doi:10.1038/ki.2010.278
- Harris, Gerald R. (2011). Neural Therapy and Its Role in the Effective Treatment of Chronic Pain. Practical Pain Management, 9 (6). https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com/treatments/complementary/prolotherapy/neural-therapy-its-role-effective-treatment-chronic-pain
- Lee, B. R., Kim, J. H., Choi, E. S., Cho, J. H., & Kim, E. (2018). Effect of young exosomes injected in aged mice. International journal of nanomedicine, 13, 5335–5345. doi:10.2147/IJN.S170680
- Lopes de Jesus, C. C., Dos Santos, F. C., de Jesus, L., Monteiro, I., Sant’Ana, M., & Trevisani, V. (2017). Comparison between intra-articular ozone and placebo in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study. PloS one, 12(7), e0179185. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0179185
- Shen, L., Yuan, T., Chen, S., Xie, X., & Zhang, C. (2017). The temporal effect of platelet-rich plasma on pain and physical function in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of orthopaedic surgery and research, 12(1), 16. doi:10.1186/s13018-017-0521-3